Thursday 5 April 2012

at night she goes in search of other pokémon and sometimes humans to suck blood from

Can you imagine the honor I felt when the person who, without knowing it, is my inspiration for ANY post I ever make..? I go on her blog almost every day and then she posts about my blog and that I inspired her post?! Zannia's blog Chronicles of Zannia is so amazing, not just because she is an amazing friend of mine but because there is always something different and interesting happening. I just feel so special and honored to be on there.

I spoke to Zan on Tom's phone last night, I am not very good at phone calls.. I start feeling uncomfortable and struggle to know what to say.. which is VERY unusual for me.. never the less, I was super amazingly happy to have a quick chat but sad because I am missing her.. Anyway.. enough of my sop story, I just wanted to ensure that she knows how much she means to me.

Below is a delicious photo of Nurse Narelle and the most beautiful Zubat I have ever met.

(love to you zan)

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha Narelle this is the sweetest, I actually cracked up laughing at the title, and then laughed all through it with a grin that kinda left my face sore at the end :D
    Can imagine the reactions of random readers to "sometimes humans to suck blood from" - just like, 'What the!? What kind of demon cult do they run here?!'

    I'm so happy to have a friend like you where the friendship is completely unaffected by me being a million miles away and not attending the trendiest parties.
    I feel awkward on phones a lot aha I didn't think you sounded uncomfortable, maybe just busting for a wee? Haha! I think it's coz you knew you were interrupting Tom's chat to me or something.
    Anyway, MISS YOU TOO! Completely flattered by your talk of my blog ^_^ thank you gorgeous girl.

    Have an amazing Easter - with your weddings and various gatherings and EASTER EGG HUNTING with your cousins woohoo!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget that I could potentially have other readers, haha!
    Obviously cult central here, can tell by the colour of the site... baaahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete