Saturday 14 April 2012

what, did she say five dollar cowboy boots?

As a matter of fact I did..... Well I am saying it now!

Name of the post says it all, I found these cowboy boot look-a-likes for $5 at Rubi Shoes in Harbor town. I couldn't resist. Landon has given me strict instructions to wear the shoes (3 other pairs) at least 5 times each.. then he will consider them worth it... He's a drama queen because all 4 pairs were less than $50 all up. Such a bargain hunter! I also got the dress I wore to the races (in the last post) for $50 reduced from $70.

I wore my boots last night with a dress that I got from a shop here in Murray Bridge called Mystical Flair. I had some pictures taken for her online store to show off the plus size clothing and when I tried this one on fell in love - It was the last one she could get so I snapped it up before she could get a picture of me in it to sell it!!

That's 2 outings in them Landon... not far off!

devil eyes?
Ah, beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. :O WHAT!
    I'm in love with the dress AND the boots!!
    Floral on white is the greatest and you don't even see it that much atm... lucky you didn't give the lady a chance to photograph it because I believe someone would have whooshed in and grabbed it as soon as it appeared.

    Hahah did you buy 4 pairs of shoes all in one day??? Would've come home feeling mighty pleased with yourself, that's what I call a successful shopping trip. $5 is an uber bargs, Landy! These days I consider even $30 for shoes to be great... things are getting more and more expensive, or maybe it's just here :(. It is a tourist town after all.

    Looking gorgeous, Relrel! You should wear them boots out 100 times this winter, they were made for walkin'.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keen for more posts! :D xx

    ReplyDelete